Monday, February 25, 2013

Make It Modern Sponsor Quilt Taffy

Quilt Taffy is a friendly online fabric store run by Corrie and Des out of their home state of Idaho.  When I started sewing a few years ago, it was by sheer luck that I found their store first through eBay, and then later through Etsy. 

I love the custom charm packs in their store.  And they carry the newest collections and trendy designs.

chevrons

Corrie has always been fast to respond to my requests for custom orders and even helped me purchase a Christmas present from her store and deliver it to my friend, writing a note to go inside the package.  She provides great service and fast shipping, usually the same day I place an order.

shelburne falls

The latest fabric to hit their shelves is Denyse Schmidt’s Shelburne Falls.   They’ve also got jelly rolls, layer cakes, and fabric by the yard.  This sushi print from Robert Kaufman would make a cute tote or lunch sack.

sushi

If you follow Quilt Taffy’s blog, you can enter a giveaway every Thursday for fabric prizes like charm packs and fat quarter packs. 

One lucky Make It Modern winner will get her choice of charm pack from Quilt Taffy’s Etsy store.  Make sure you’ve mailed your blocks and uploaded your photos to Flickr by midnight on February 28th.  A winner’s name will randomly be drawn on March 1. 

Thanks, Quilt Taffy, for providing such an awesome sweet treat!   What would you pick if you won? 

little matryoshka

I’d pick this sweet Little Matryoshka charm pack!

2 comments:

  1. That chevron bundle is eye candy! I will be looking forward to see what you make from it. Thanks for the tips as where to purchase such lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely,but my favorite one is the Matryoshka doll charms.

    ReplyDelete

Some days the only adult I talk to is my husband...help him keep his sanity by leaving a comment so I have another adult to talk sewing with:) I will make sure to reply!