Got two more bee blocks to share. This one took a little time & patience. I also switched around some fabrics and changed my mind twice, but fiddling around with the placement and fabric choices really paid off and helped this star shine!
The block is called Supernova and the tutorial is found here. After sewing together the first two pieces unsuccessfully lining up the angles, I basted all the other seams before permanently sewing them together.
The next block is a modern house. We could pick whatever design we wanted to make in a specific color palette (green, gray, orange), so I looked around online and settled on trying to mimic the lines of this house. I wish I had tried to make it more two dimensional, but hey, it’s done and looks like the photo.
Have a great weekend!