Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just finished up this cute baby quilt in the nick of time: 

I think it will look great draped over the carseat or in the stroller.  It took no time at all to whip up the quilt top.  I quilted in the ditch around each inner block and then I did Xs all the way across on point.  I left blue thread in the bobbin so you can see the quilting on the back, which is a super soft brown flannel.  It's bound with Connecting Threads Lifesaver in chocolate.  Since the baby lives in California, I just used a another layer of cream colored flannel for the batting.  The quilt is lightweight and has a nice drape.  Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days the only adult I talk to is my husband...help him keep his sanity by leaving a comment so I have another adult to talk sewing with:) I will make sure to reply!