Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winner x2

The winner of the 1 Choice 4 Quilting Easy As Pie quilt kit is

image

Catskill Quilter who said, "I really like sew-alongs with a quilt to make, and it is much more fun if people post their progress in a flickr group.  It always inspires me to watch others work along on the same quilt!" Congratulations, Elizabeth!  Nicole has sent you an email.

1-IMG_0615

The quilt along starts Monday, and there are still a few quilt kits left and plenty of time to have it delivered by the weekend.  All of the fabric for the top, back, and binding is just $67.99!!!  And shipping is free!  Check it out here.

1-IMG_0639

Have your own layer cake and want to participate?  We’d love to have you join our Flickr group!  All you need to make this top is a layer cake, 27 inches of border and binding fabric, 52 inches of solid, and 4 yards coordinating backing.  And one winner who completes the quilt top by February 25th will get a free quilt kit for March’s quilt along!  It can’t get any sweeter than that!

I also recently hosted a giveaway in conjunction with the Dare to Dresden blog hop.  The winner of the Riley Blake chevron charm pack is

imagechrvron winner

ga447 who said “I am a follower.”

Thanks to all my followers and thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I just sent you an email. Now I wish I commented with more words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners! Someone looks like they are enjoying the new quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Some days the only adult I talk to is my husband...help him keep his sanity by leaving a comment so I have another adult to talk sewing with:) I will make sure to reply!