Friday, July 22, 2011

FNSI

I’m doing the Friday Night Sew-In that I saw on Donna’s Lavender Nest:

http://handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/2011/07/friday-night-sew-in-signup-is-finally.html

You can sign up by clicking on the link.  Tomorrow I’ll post photos of what I got done.  My plan is to finish the quilt top for my sil Robin and make my EQ contest block (I’ve made 2 so far, but neither is worthy of entry into the contest).

My husband will be bathing and putting the kids to bed tonight, and that alone is worth signing up:)

2 comments:

  1. Is this your first FNSI? I usually get a lot done, because I stay up half the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... hubby getting the kids ready for bed .. now that is really wonderful ... will wait for piccies to see what you got done .. i didn't get done as much as i had hoped ... but i have the weekend to play with mine ... NO kids here ...

    ReplyDelete

Some days the only adult I talk to is my husband...help him keep his sanity by leaving a comment so I have another adult to talk sewing with:) I will make sure to reply!