Monday, October 25, 2010

Eye Candy


Look what came in the mail for me from Glenna at Hollyhock Quilts (here)...a set of 14 half yards of 30's solids all wrapped up with a pretty bow.  I can't wait to get started using these with the Immense Collection of 30's prints I have amassed over the past two years. 






Now that I'm done making a Robin Hood costume for my oldest, I am finishing up a [late] birthday gift for my sister who lives in cold country and needs as many quilts as possible to stay warm August through May.  Then I will get started using these solids to make a teacup tablerunner I've been planning in my mind for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days the only adult I talk to is my husband...help him keep his sanity by leaving a comment so I have another adult to talk sewing with:) I will make sure to reply!