Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Upcoming Projects

Well, the church auction went better than expected and two additional people ordered them! They need to be done by Friday, and we've all been sick here...so, I will hopefully get back to sewing tomorrow night and finish them up.

I took some pictures of fabric I have ready for my next couple of projects. The first is a collection by Hoffman called "Into the Wild" and an unrelated giraffe print I already had on hand for the backing that coordinates pretty well.

The next is by Alexander Henry and I can't remember exactly what it's called, but I've seen it called "Monkey Bizness" in a few places. It is a fairytale print that has different characters and iconic objects like the glass slipper and the spinning wheel (from Sleeping Beauty or Rumplestiltzkin).
I am planning to make my daughter a quilt out of this and then put a second up on my store on Etsy. I am using a fizz fabric around the blocks (they are kind of small, about 5 inches long). I will post a picture of it when I'm done.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days the only adult I talk to is my husband...help him keep his sanity by leaving a comment so I have another adult to talk sewing with:) I will make sure to reply!