Thursday, June 9, 2011

Housewarming Gift

I blogged before about my Aunt Joan moving here to southern Maryland to be closer to my family.  Since her washer/dryer is not in her apartment, we got her a housewarming gift so she can cart it down the hall to the laundry room with ease.  And I made a cute 16 x 16 pillow for her couch celebrating the love of her life, Rex the dog.


He is a Boston terrier, and amazingly this Chloe's Closet "Pampered Pooch" happens to have an array of dogs printed on it, including a Boston terrier!  They are not the most attractive dogs in my opinion--my Uncle Frank used to joke that Rex looks the same way coming as he does going:)  Anyway, I am off to see Aunt Joan for the morning--hairdresser, grocery store, etc.  Then, I am stopping by Joanns for some notions.  There's a 20% off coupon for everything on sale and regular priced here that you can print at home.


Sorry about the fuzzy photo--I don't know how to take small close-ups with my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days the only adult I talk to is my husband...help him keep his sanity by leaving a comment so I have another adult to talk sewing with:) I will make sure to reply!